This plugin will allow the customer to choose an order delivery date and time on the checkout page. The customer can choose any delivery date from dropdown menu which is previously the site admin set.
The plugin allows the site administrator to select delivery date and time schedule.
The delivery date chosen by the customer will be visible to the site administrator while viewing the order under the “Custom Fields” section.
This plugin allows you to improve your customer service by delivering the order on the customer’s specified date.
If you want to modify this plugin according to your need then please contact with me , Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure you have latest version of Woocommerce plugin installed
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Order Delivery Date Time Dropdown menu will appear on the checkout page of your store.
Contributors & Developers
“Woocommerce Customer Delivery Date Time Selection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Woocommerce Customer Delivery Date Time Selection” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added admin panel option for changing the front end label
- You can change that label according to your choice .
- Initial release.