The plugin adds a description for each product variation that will display underneath the main product variation and change when
different product variations are chosen.
The code is maintained on Github
Translations, feature requests, and ratings are welcome and appreciated!
This feature was added to WooCommerce 2.4 so this plugin is only needed for pre-2.4.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit a variable product, and you will see a “Description” field on the Variations tab
- Save the product and the description will become visible on the product page when the variation is chosen
- Can I have a separate description per variable product?
- Where is the description displayed?
The description is displayed in a div with class of ‘variation-description’.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Variable Product Description” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Variable Product Description” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release