This plugin will WP Disable Block Editor & enable the Classic Editor and original Edit Post screen (TinyMCE, meta boxes, etc all).
- Disable Block Editor on page and Enabled Old Editor.
- Admin Option for Enabled/Disable Gutenberg Block Editor.
- Unzip the zipped file and upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Dashboard > Settings > WP Disable Gutenberg
This would be an FAQ with the answer below
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Disable Block Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Disable Block Editor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Commit.