WP-Disclaim-Me is a plugin that lets you create a disclaimer that a visitor to your blog / website must accept before they can access your posts and pages.
WP-Disclaim-Me has been tested in WordPress version 2.5 or above. It is in beta so comments are very welcome!
- Testing with WordPress 2.8
- Set your own disclaimer text from the admin pages
- Set your own accept button text from the admin pages
- NEW: WYSIWIG disclaimer text edit in the admin pages
- Add image to disclaimer from the admin pages
- Change style/CSS of disclaimer from the admin pages
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
wp-disclaim-mefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set Your Disclaimer text and accept button text Admin > Settings > WP-Disclaim-Me
- No questions yet
coming on next version
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Disclaim-Me” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP-Disclaim-Me” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.