This plugin uses the api to display each pdf-file(you can do some hacking to the file and add all formats) on your issuu.com-account.
This will display as an embed object.
You need flash activated for this to work.
How to upload on issuu.com:
Log on to issuu.com. In the top right corner, there is a button that says “upload document”.
There you can either upload a file from your computer or from an url. You need to fill in: Title, description, web name, keywords. You can also choose privacy etc.
The file you upload needs to be a pdf and it doesn’t matter where you save it. Remember though: It takes a while for the document to be uploaded and then it also needs to render it to a flash file.
This plugin doesn’t use the pdfs you have on your wordpress installation.
You need to upload the documents to issuu.com
- Add functionality to choose formats
- Change number of objects to display
- More option to the function issuu_viewer()
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php issuu_viewer(); ?>in your templates
No one yet!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Issuu Viewer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Issuu Viewer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added option to choose the new version of embed issuu
- Choose where to view the fullscreen
- Choose layoutstyle, single or 2 page
- Choose to show flipbuttons on old version
- Changed height and width so you can write %, px, em or any other css-valid format.
- Updated design on admin page
- Added a css-class so you can style the boxes around
- Admin interface to change details.
- Write in file when changing details.