WP Job Openings plugin is the most simple yet powerful plugin for setting up a job listing page for your WordPress website.
WP Job Openings is designed after carefully analysing hundreds of job listing layouts and methods. The plugin is super simple to use and extensible to a high performing recruitment tool.
The plugin comes with two layouts – Grid and List which are designed carefully according to the modern design and User Experience principles. Highlight of the plugin is its totally flexible filter options.
- Super Simple and Easy to Set Up and Use
- Two Different Modern Layouts
- Clean and User Friendly Designs
- Unlimited Job Specifications
- Unlimited Filtering Options
- Search Option to find jobs
- AJAX Powered Job Listing and Filtering
- Comes with Default Form to Submit Applications
- HR Role for setting up HR user
- Options to Customise Email Notifications
- Custom Email Notification Templates
- Application Listings in Plugin
- Job Expiry Options
- Job posting structured data for better SEO
- Recent Jobs Widget
- WPML Support
- Developer Friendly (Lots of hooks!)
- Detailed Documentation
- Tested with more than 50 top WordPress themes and Plugins
WP Job Openings PRO Features
Power-up your job listing with the PRO pack Add-on
- Form Builder – Make your own application form
- Shortlist, Reject and Select Applicants
- Rate and Filter Applications
- Custom Email Notifications & Templates
- Email CC option for job submission notifications
- Notes and Activity Log
- Option to Filter and Export Applications
- Attach uploaded file with email notifications
- Shortcode generator for generating customised job lists
- Use third-party forms and custom application URLs
You can contribute to the community by translating the plugin to your language. Believe us, it’s super-easy. Click on the link below, choose your language and start translating the strings in Development (trunk).
Super simple Job Listing plugin to manage Job Openings and Applicants on your WordPress site.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“WP Job Openings – Job Listing, Career Page and Recruitment Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Job Openings – Job Listing, Career Page and Recruitment Plugin” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
V 3.3.0 – 2022-04-25
- Added: HTML editor support for notifications.
- Added: Author info in the admin job listing table.
- Fixed: HTML structure issue in the notification mail.
- Improved: Notifications mail handling.
- Improved: Multilingual support for job specifications.
- Dev: Hooks for specifications customization.
- Code improvements.
V 3.2.1 – 2022-02-02
- Fixed: Search field style issues in job listing.
- Fixed: Responsive style issues with job filters.
V 3.2.0 – 2022-01-31
- WordPress 5.9 compatibility fixes.
- Added: Akismet Anti-Spam Protection.
- Fixed: Application form issue with in-app browsers.
- Improved: Job listing filters UI.
- Other minor bug fixes and style improvements.
V 3.1.0 – 2021-12-22
- Added: Option to enable plugin-based form styles (Settings > Form > General > Form Style). Job listing and detail page templates need to be updated if overridden in the theme.
- Fixed: Warnings in job archive pages.
- Fixed: Notifications translations not working with Polylang plugin.
- Dev: Hook to customize the wrapping element class for the job listing and detail page.
- Code improvements.
V 3.0.0 – 2021-12-03
- Admin UI improvements.
- Job listing UI improvements. The template file needs to be updated if overridden in the theme.
- Added: Overview page with support for Applications Analytics widget, Get Started widget, Recent Applications widget, Open Positions widget, and Your Listings widget.
- Added: Multiple pagination support – Classic or Modern.
- Fixed: ‘Add New’ button for applications being displayed for Multisite network.
- Fixed: Issue in removing duplicate job specification options.
- Fixed: Email digest from address is not the same as the mail address for admin notification.
- Improved: Admin dashboard widget.
- Improved: Job Specifications settings.
- Improved: HR user capabilities.
- Dev: Deprecated job listing hooks.
- Dev: Deprecated recent jobs widget hooks.
- Dev: Hook to override the allowed HTML for the form.
- Dev: Hook to customize expired job content.
- Code improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.