This simple gallery plugin for wordpress bundles your uploaded pictures into galleries. You can sort them into albums.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
It can be installed in two ways, firstly by downloading the plugin from the WordPress directory website or by via the WordPress admin page for adding a new plugin
Downloading from WordPress Website
- Download the plugin from the wordpress plugin directory
- Unzip the plugin
/wp-media-gallery/directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Using the WordPress Admin page for installing
- Go to the admin page and select the ‘Plugins’ menu, using the ‘Add new’ menu item
- Search for ‘WP Media Gallery’
- Select install for the plugin ‘WP Media Gallery’ by Ninos Ego
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Installing Plugin’ page in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Media Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Media Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Compatible with WordPress 4.1
Compatible with WordPress 4.0
Compatible with WordPress 3.9