With WP_Meteo3D Widget you can display weather near real time conditions for over 200 cities in a 3D earth environment.
You can customize the widget with the widget options (width, height, maps, earth rotation, etc.)
The widget currently support the following languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish.
The options page allows you to change the he following parameters.
The width of the widget
The height of the widget
The map texture of the widget
The language of the weather message
The temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
If the earth must rotate or not
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Make sure you’re running WordPress version 2.3 or better. It won’t work with older versions.
- Upload the ‘wp-meteo3d-widget’ folder to your plugins directory (plugins/wp-meteo3d-widget).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WP.
- Goto Appearence/Widgets, add the widget and see widget options to adjust things like display size, map, earth rotation, etc…
- My theme/site appears not to like this plugin. It’s not displaying correctly.
- In 99% of all cases where this happens the issue is caused by markup errors in the page where the plugin is used. Please validate your blog using validator.w3.org and fix any errors you may encounter.
- How I can change the map texture?
*You can change the map texture from widget options.
- How I can change the weather messages language?
*You can change the weather messages language from widget options.
- What if my own language is missing from widget options?
*In wp-meteo3d-widget\flash\lang there are all currently supported languages, make a copy of the file en.xml, rename it with the 2 letter iso code of your country (for the list of country is code http://www.iso.org/), make the translation and send the file by email to email@example.com, we will add the language asap.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP_Meteo3D Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release version.