This plugin provides the functionality to show notification messages. You can use this plugin to show pushh notifications on site screen at corner.
You can use the shortcode [wp-notify] to add notification.
The attributes supported by this shortcode are as follows:
– message : The message that you want to show in notification.
– title : The title of notification
– width : Notification width.
– class : Add custom class to manage the design.
– delay : How long should notification stay.
– opacity : Transparancy of notification
– icon : Will show on title.
– title_escape : Title may not show html.
– text_escape : Content may not show html.
– use_plugin_css : Use plugin CSS
The default settings are as given:
[wp-notify message=”This is my first notification. You can add more attributes to it. You can also custom class and css to it. WP Notify also enables you to add HTML to message.” title=”Notification” width=”300px” class=”custom” delay=”10000″ opacity=”.8″ icon=”” title_escape=”0″ text_escape=”0″ use_plugin_css=”1″]
This plugin is very usefull to show the notification messages. You can show the login – logout messages or you can also use it to show the mail send messages.
wp-pnotify.zip to the
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Activate the plugin from wordpress plugins page. And you have done.
1. Go to plugins page in admin.
2. Click on Add New button.
3. Search for “WP Notify”.
4. Click install on WP Notify.
5. Activate the plugin.
- How do I use this plugin?
Contributors & Developers
“WP PNotify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New Plugin initialized.