A simple plugin that adds a storyboard style gallery to posts and pages.
The plugin uses the WordPress image manager, so you can add already uploaded images too a gallery.
You can now upload a number of images and add them all at once.
- Uses WordPress image manager.
- Can add images to any post or page.
- Galleries can be
- Re-arrange images in galleries by drag-and-drop.
- Set images to goto another page.
If you have suggestions for a new add-on, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/maca134uk
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for “WP Storyboard Galleries”.
- Click install.
- Click activate.
- Upload/Add images to a post or page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Storyboard Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Storyboard Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial public release.