WP Timeliner PRs Welcome
Easily create timelines in WordPress and display achievements in a chronological way.
Display your timelines via a Gutenberg block, via a shortcode or using the Timeline taxonomy archive page.
This plugin provides lots of hooks and an extensible theming system to let developers extend it and customize it.
The plugin creates a new “Achievement” post type, alongside with a new “Timeline” taxonomy.
Achievements are assigned to a timeline term, allowing them to be grouped together on a specific timeline.
Displaying a timeline can whether be done:
– manually via a Gutenberg block anywhere on your site,
– automatically via each Timeline term archive page where achievements will be displayed chronologically (disabled by default but can be enabled via plugins settings page)
- Carbon Fields library for managing the plugin admin settings page and the multiple metaboxes and fields.
- Carbon Fields Icon Field addon for managing the Achievements icon fields.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Timeliner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.0 – 2019-01-04
- First version of the plugin \o/