A simple plugin to provide a visual reminder of the state of 3 WP flags. Serves 2 purposes:
- I wanted to learn more about plugin writing
- I keep forgetting the setting of those flags as I go about updating sites.
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Toolbar flags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Toolbar flags” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Cleaned up documentation contact info
- Added Plugin Directory assets
- Dropped PressTrends support
- Renamed based class (prep for core unification)
- Bumped readme.txt to current release versions
- Non-essential upgrade to re-connect with the SVN deployment process
- Corrected a “divide by zero” issue inside the PressTrends code (which only occurs if you’re using WordPress without a blog).
- Fixed version numbering
- Added PressTrends support
- Selected GPLv2 license
- Initial version of plugin