Easy to use voting contest plugin for WordPress. Simply let users vote photos/images in your Contests.
Installing and activating this plugin will place a vote button and a vote count below each photo of all contestants images using the [showcontestants id=’category id’] shortcode.
The all-in-one WordPress Contest plugin. Start an Audio Contest, Video Contest, Photo Contest, or Essay Contest using a single plugin.
You can try out the Online demonstration to see how the plugin works.
To login, go to the Demo dashboard and login with demo / demo.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
wp-voting-contestfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Contest Category and create the Contest and the shortcode in the page [showcontestants id=’category id’] to vote for the contestants
What is Category ID
Created Contest Category term ID is the Category ID to be used in the shortcode.
What contest it supports
It only supports the Photo/Image Contest.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Voting Contest Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Voting Contest Lite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Fixed the Registration Issues.
- Guttenburg Editor in the Contestants.
- Removed the Voting menu in the Edit and Add Contestant area because it conflicts with the editor.
- Admin Ajax fix.
- Support with WordPress 5.
- Admin end CSS issue fixes.
- Deprecated the shortcode attribute – onlyloggedinuser.
- Fixed the issues for the premium version compatibility
- Image Issues fixed
- Added Appropriate Hooks for the current WordPress versions
- Fixed the Deprecated functions
- Non-numeric value encountered warning in first time view of contestants
- Voting Logs pagination Filtes & styles issues
- Style issuses admin end
- Issue fix in the Contestant title
- Removed the Google Plus Sharing
- Fixed Image issue in GRID & List view
- Fixed the undefined issue while voting
- Fixed the PHP warnings
- Fixed the undefined js conflicts issue while voting
- Fixed the Multilingual Supports in the Plugin
- Added New Translated Strings
- Fixed the Rules & Prizes in addcontestant shortcode
- Fixed Datepicker Issue in the Contest Category Settings
- Fixed the Showform in the showcontestants and addcontestants shortcode
- Fixed Admin Styles
- Login and Registration Issues
- Added the Stylish Layout Settings
- Added the Cookie Tracing Method
- Added the Color Settings
- Security Issue Fixes
- Fixed Category Assign Issue for the Contestants in the admin end
- Security Issue Fixes
- WordPress 6.0 Support
- Issue Fixes
- Fixed custom fields issue in the Submit Entry form
- Removed the JS Client Uploader
- Added the default form Upload
- Fixed Design issues in list view
- Fixed inconsistant login issue
- Other minor Issue Fixes
- Fixed migration issue from previous versions