WPC Free Gift Coupons for WooCommerce offers a new way to give away free gifts to customers during special sale occasions. It’s not just about giving a promotion code. A gift coupon can assign one or more products as gifts while still functioning as a normal coupon by discounting an amount or a percentage.
Users can create the coupon as a standalone free gift code or integrate the “gift” part to an existing WooCommerce coupon on your site. The gifts can be simple products, variable products, or selected variations. Single or multiple coupons can be applied at the same time on the cart page based on the specific settings.
Visit our live demo here to see how this plugin works.
- Promote the conversion rate & checkout speed
- Encourage the increase of order value to enjoy gifts
- Give away or discounts or both at the same time
- Unlimited gift coupon limits can be created
- Easily configure free gift coupon settings
- Add simple products, variable products or variations as gifts
- Add a gift(s) to existing WooCommerce coupons
- Create standalone free gift coupons
- Single or multiple gift products can be added per coupon
- Configure maximum quantity of gifts per customer and per gift
- Limited time or timeless coupons are possible
- Multiple coupons can be applied at the same time if allowed
- Free gift coupons can be listed by the WPC Coupon Listing
- Free gift coupons can be applied right on the WPC Fly Cart popup
- Localization tab is available for modifying the text or translation
- Please make sure that you installed WooCommerce
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “WPC Free Gift Coupons”, Install & Activate it
- Go to WP-admin > WPClever > Free Gift Coupons to configure
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPC Free Gift Coupons for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPC Free Gift Coupons for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated: Optimized the code
- Fixed: Can’t change the order status
- Added: Essential Kit