WPLM allows you to add the link and mumble in your WordPress blog with add and expire date, it will delete automatically the link after link expire date and it will send email notification to the clients and admin before link expired. Also you can make only homepage links with it.
Support Documents and tags
Plugin home page
- Put wplm folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Setup the WPLM Widgets from the WordPress admin panel > Apprearance> Widgets
- Add the links from WordPress admin > WPLM > Add Links
Please check our FAQ page here: http://wplinkmanagement.com/f-a-q
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPLM (WordPress Link Management)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Admin Interface Update
- Default email template added
- Compatible with WordPress 3.4.X
- Inner page Mumble problem fix
- Fix the widgets problems.
- Add Homepage link option
- Add Admin email option
- Add widgets renaming options