Social Links is a sidebar widget that displays icon links to your profile pages on other social networking sites.The plugin supports adding of social buttons for sharing or following (that is, social buttons that link to your social network profiles pages). The social media buttons can be easily and automatically be added to all your posts, pages .The primary goal behind the plugin is to provide very lightweight WordPress social sharing and following that doesn’t add any unnecessary burden to your site and especially on your users, so you can easily add show buttons to your social profile.
- Google Plus
- Integrated WordPress social sharing for all your pages
- WordPress social icons links to
- Supports all major providers of social features
- Sharing with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, reddit, Pinterest, tumblr, Linkedin and e-mail
- Following on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin, YouTube, tumblr, instagram, flickr, foursquare, vimeo or RSS Feed
- Each social provider can be enabled or disabled
- Super lightweight social sharing and following
- Fast unobtrusive social bookmarks for your site
- Comes with a default modern icon set
- Download the Social Media plugin from webplusplus.in/socialplugin
- Simply go under the Plugins page, then click on Add new and select the plugin’s .zip file
- Alternatively you can extract the contents of the zip file directly to your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Finally, just go under Plugins and activate the plugin
- on dashboard click on WPP Link Social button
- add social link to respective social profile and save
Contributors & Developers
“Wpp Link Social” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wpp Link Social” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.