WPshore Contact Form 7 Spam Prevention is an addon for the Contact Form 7 plugin. It helps you thwart spambots without using captcha by marking mesaages with multiple URLs as spam.
If the user enters more than specified number of URLs in a Contact Form 7 it will display the spam message. You can change the number of allowed URLs in the shortcode.
Eg. [preventspamurl allowedurl value:2] value:2 means the user is allowed to specify upto 2 URLs while filling up the form. In case more than 2 URLs are added, the message will be marked as spam.
- Unzip the plugin file and extract the folder.
- Upload the cf7_spam_prevention folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Edit a form in WPshore Contact Form 7
- Select Limit Spam from submenu
- Copy the shortcode [preventspamurl allowedurl value:2] and paste it into your form code.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPshore Contact Form 7 Spam Prevention” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPshore Contact Form 7 Spam Prevention” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First public release