A WordPress plugin that allows users to upload XLSX files and display them on a website page. The plugin converts the uploaded XLSX file into an HTML table and if the file contains multiple sheets, navigation buttons are displayed to switch between sheets. Overall, this plugin provides an easy way for WordPress users to upload and display XLSX files on their website, without requiring any coding or technical knowledge.
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
- send any data to external servers;
The following plugins are recommended for XLSXviewer users:
- Classic Editor Classic Editor is an official plugin maintained by the WordPress team that restores the previous (“classic”) WordPress editor and the “Edit Post” screen. It makes it possible to use plugins that extend that screen, add old-style meta boxes, or otherwise depend on the previous editor.
- Access your WordPress dashboard by logging into your website’s admin panel.
- Navigate to the Plugins section on the left-hand menu.
- Click on Add New to go to the plugin installation page.
- Type XLSXViewer into the search field of plugins search bar and hit Enter.
- Look for XLSXViewer in the search results.
- Click on the Install Now button located next to it.
- Click on Activate to activate the plugin.
- That’s it! You can now start using the XLSXViewer plugin to view and display Excel (.xlsx) files across HTML tables on your WordPress website.
- Upload the entire
XLSXviewerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen (Plugins > Installed Plugins).
- You will find XLSXviewer menu in your WordPress admin screen.
- Do you have questions or issues with XLSXviewer?
Contact me [email@example.com]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“XLSXviewer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release
- General bugfix
- Bugfix on upload path & upload url
- Bugfix on upload system
- Renaming files for organic structure
- Bugfix on content visualization in TABLE SETTING page
- Correction on XLSXviewer_UPLOAD_PATH define
- Moved upload folder into plugin directory
- Changed upload destination to new folder
- Compatibility & other plugin conflict correction
- Add DELETE TABLE ON PLUGIN UNINSTALL
- Correction on sidebar main menu
- Correction on XLSXviewer_admin_style.css
- Added Color Picker to select colors for the table
- Various graphic optimizations
- Correction on XLSXviewer_UPLOAD_PATH directory on plugin upload
- Moved upload folder into wordpress main upload folder to prevent data deletion on plugin upgrade
- Graphic optimizations
- Added security correction
- Added trigger to upload button
- Changed global upload system