The YouTube Upload Widget adds video to your blogpost! You can now create a video through your webcam, upload it directly to your own YouTube channel, and share it in your post without ever leaving WordPress. All the work is done securely through the YouTube APIs.
Copyright 2013 Google Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”);
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
Disclaimer: This project is not a Google product.
- Upload directly to YouTube using your webcam without leaving WordPress.
- Preview webcam video or other videos before posting.
- Search for your favorite video to add without leaving the new post page.
- Install YouTube Upload Widget either via the WordPress.org plugins directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the
- After activating the plugin, you will see a YouTube button above the post editor on the new post and the edit post screens.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“YouTube Upload Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bugfix: fix all insert into post links.
- Improvement: optimize video search by not loading the players for all videos.
- Initial launch