zeStatix is counter clicks for the specified HTML elements.
Click tracking is easy, you just need to select an element on the site page.
- No additional servers are used;
- No cookies used;
- On the site page, you can select any elements for tracking click.
Clicks statistics are based on
- Number of times the element is shown;
- Number of clicks on element;
- Сlick time;
- User country;
- IP address of the user;
- User device;
- User monitor width;
- User browser width.
Why tracking click statistics
- Proper design for page;
- Web analytics.
Additional settings for click statistics
- “TRACK ON” – site pages are assigned that will track click statistics;
- “BROWSER WIDTH” – sets the browser window width for click tracking.
- Add the unpacked version to the WordPress plugin directory.
- Install zeStatics plugin in WordPress admin panel.
- After installing the plugin, run the plugin settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“zeStatix” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Optimizing DataBase queries.
Added new statistics parameters;
Element selection changed;
Added navigation button for quick navigation.
New tracking statistics options:
– Number of times the element has been loaded on the page;
– The number of pages on which the element was loaded;
– The number of unique users for whom the element was loaded.
– Improved “Select Element” method;
– For «details statistics», a new parameter – screen width and browser width.
– Improved tracking method.
– Uploaded to the WordPress plugin repository.