Allows WordPress admin users to report issues with the back end without leaving the current page.
- Fixed icon at the bottom of each admin screen to display reporting form
- Users can enter text details regarding the issue
- Ability for user to take a screenshot of the current view
- Emailed submission include information about $GLOBALS, $_GET and $_POST data, current user, etc.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Bug Report” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Admin Bug Report” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Cache JS & CSS.
- Major rework with @wordpress block editor packages & components.
- Initial release.