Turn your WordPress site into a third party for authentication services.
- Registration and login with Facebook, Google and Twitter.
- Simple to setup and use.
- Record user connections in a table with data filtering and csv export.
- Display your authentication buttons in any page with widgets.
- Create session: DigilanToken::initialize_new_connection()
- Authenticate: DigilanToken::authenticate_ap_user_on_wp()
- Validate: DigilanToken::validate_user_connection()
- Delete user data: DigilanTokenUser::forget_me()
- Configure: DigilanTokenActivator::get_ap_settings()
- Configure your social providers.
- Add your social authentication buttons with a shortcode or a widget.
** To display for example google and facebook given the fact you configured those two providers:
[digilan_token google=”1″ facebook=”1″]
- To use the plugin as a widget, go to “Appearance > Widgets” in the admin panel.
- Under “Available widgets” section find “Digilan Token Buttons” and “add widget”, then select the providers you want to display.
How do I activate all the plugin’s features? Enter the pin code you received with your access point.
Contributors & Developers
“Digilan Token” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Digilan Token” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version.
- First review