etracker Analytics for WordPress & WooCommerce is the easiest way to add the etracker code to your WordPress site or WooCommerce shop to track visits and campaigns, enabling GDPR compliance independent of user´s consent to cookies. It works cookie-less by default and as fallback option if no cookie consent is granted.
This extension automatically collects data about page views, scroll and download events, videos and music, and clicks on external links. In addition, the following eCommerce activities can be tracked in WooCommerce shops: Product (detail page) view, add to basket, remove from basket, sales.
For registered etracker users: Just enable it, fill in your etracker account key, and that’s it.
This plugin prepares your site to use Signalize as well as etracker Analytics.
Signalize lets you send push notifications to all your subscribers – including iPhone users via wallet push – so they keep coming back.
etrackerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“etracker Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix: Fatal error in integrated reporting “Quarter to date” timespan
- Support for WordPress 6.3 verified
- New: Setting to select reporting timespan
- New: Integrated Reporting enabled checkmark
- Chg: dismissed notification to enable integrated reporting will be hidden for 30 days
- Fix: Safari CSS fix integrated reporting column header icon overlaps title
- Fix: Fatal error while using WordPress admin backend
- Fix: Missing eCommerce events due to conflict with other plugins
- Fix: Invalid insertToBasket event if product sku is missing
- Support for WordPress 6.2 verified
- Fix: WooCommerce plugin detection for multisite installations
- New: Support for custom tracking domain
- Chg: Settings rearranged for a better overview
- New: Added shortcode [etracker_send_wc_order] for sending etracker order events from custom thankyou pages
- New: Integrated Reporting support for custom post types added
- New: Support for WP Rocket added
- Chg: Preventing data collection is no longer active by default for “Do Not Track” signals
- Fix Integrated Reporting not available with MySQL 5.5
- Refactoring of Plugin
- New: Integrated Reporting