Gallery Face Groups
This plugin recognizes faces on the pictures of a gallery, and groups pictures by people present on the shot.
Saves a lot of time of finding friends and yourself on the pictures of big events.
See for yourself how it works:
* Demo Gallery
* Grouped Faces of the Demo Gallery
* Operates with most popular Gallery plugin for WordPress – NextGEN Gallery.
* Saves your visitors plenty of time when finding pictures on them and friends.
* You can set the threshold for face matching.
* When new pictures added to the gallery – no need to re-process old ones.
* Easy to insert the grouped pages into any page – using shortcodes.
* Generates pages by request as well.
* Using high-tech biometry
* Looks cool =)
- The easiest way is to login to you WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins >> Add New, search for Gallery Face Groups, and click to install. You can also download the zip file from this page and upload it from the Plugins >> Add New > Upload page.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Configure the plugin ( you may need to get Application Key – it’s free and takes about 5 minutes )
- This plugin cooperates with NextGEN Gallery plugin – must be installed.
- Does your plugin works only with NextGEN Gallery ?
Currently yes, working on others.
- What the threshold is for ?
Threshold defines when we presume the face belongs to the same person.
- What the timeout is for ?
Timeout defines how often we process next picture. No not to overload really week free hosting set it higher, although on most free hosting 1 second still works.
- More Information
For more information, feel free to visit the plugin page.
Contributors & Developers
“Gallery Face Groups” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Gallery Face Groups” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
V1.0.1 – 20.06.2016
V1.0.0 – 01.06.2016
Initial public release