15,000 publishers trust iZooto when it comes to building an audience and keeping it engaged. iZooto helps publishers own their audience and increase their traffic and revenue.
At iZooto we help you build, engage, and retain your audience using web push notifications, and app push notifications, and even convert your AMP site visitors to your audience. You can also build and engage your audience on your WooCommerce store.
Web push notifications can be delivered on both mobile and desktop browsers in real-time, even when your users are not on your site. To receive these notifications, your website visitors need to opt-in (subscribe) to receive notifications. Web push notifications are highly visible as they are delivered directly to your audience and hence have a high click-through rate. CTRs on push notifications can vary from 3% to 25% depending upon the context they carry.
App push notifications on the other hand are bite-sized messages sent to users who have installed an app on their mobile device. App push notifications are rapidly evolving into a rich and interactive medium.
iZooto helps you accomplish 3 key objectives:
1. Build your marketing list: Convert your website and AMP site visitors to your audience. With an opt-in rate of up to 7%, you can build a list 30 times faster than email.
2. Understand your audience: Segment your audience based on their location, on-site behavior, device, and more and improve customer retention
3. Engage and monetize – Send targeted notifications to your audience and drive engagement. Grow your traffic and revenue with repeat visits and also get up to a 6% boost in revenue for your woocommerce store. Publishers and bloggers can also monetize their audience by opting in to send ads via push notifications.
iZooto supports push notifications on all leading browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge.
However iOS on iPhone and iPad and Internet Explorer do not support Push Notifications.
Powerful Features For Publishers
- One Click Activation – it takes just one click to integrate iZooto with WordPress.
- Support for your AMP Site – convert your Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP) visitors to your audience and utilize the surge in traffic on your content.
- Create notification drips – create automated series of notifications to engage with your audience and trigger them to act.
- Manage Notifications from WordPress – push notifications to your entire audience when you Update or Publish a post from your WordPress account itself. The notification gets auto-composed by picking your site title, post title or post description.
- Automated Push Notification – every time you publish content your notifications will be automatically pushed using iZooto’s Zapier integration.
- Notifications with Rich Media – use icons, images, emojis and call to action buttons with your notifications to make them appealing and action-oriented.
- Schedule Notifications – time your push notifications to be sent one time or on recurring basis and put user engagement on autopilot.
- Local Time Zone Notification Delivery – deliver push notifications according to their local time zone and get a better response rate.
- Audience Segmentation – segment your audience on the basis of the content they consume, and their behavior and demography and target them via contextual notifications.
- Geo-Targeting – target users according to their location and share with them hyperlocal content.
- Device-Targeting – target and engage with users on both mobile and desktop.
- Analysis – analyze your audience growth, campaign performance and understand where your audience comes from and how do they access your website.
- Manage Multiple Websites – a single iZooto account is sufficient to manage all of your websites, all you would have to do is integrate iZooto with these websites of yours.
- Collaborate – bring your team on iZooto and assign them different roles.
Powerful Features For WooCommerce
You can use all features present for a publisher account along with the pre-designed automated drip campaigns to help you recover abandoned carts, retarget prodcut viewers, and engage collection visitors.
Supported WooCommerce Version – 3.6.5 and above
Over 15,000 publishers use iZooto to push out over 12B notifications every month. Leading brands including the likes of Yahoo, Condenast, Network 18, Newscorp use iZooto to engage their audience. iZooto now contributes up to 15% of total traffic for leading publishers. Publishers like Philnews and Pricebaba are using iZooto to generate up to 15% of their total revenue. iZooto has also become one of the top OneSignal Alternatives available in the market.
E-commerce stores like Jabong and KoleImports have also seen up to 6% boost in their revenue with web push notifications.
And as Jomar, CEO @ PhilNews says – After using iZooto for several days, it made me think that this could be the replacement for the lost traffic from Facebook. Now, after three months, my realization was correct which also justified my first impression with iZooto. Currently, iZooto increases my traffic by more than 20% every month.
Pricing Plans For Publishers
Plans at iZooto are designed to match your existing business needs and give you functionalities to help you accelerate growth.
1. Monetization Plan: This plan is to help you monetize your WordPress blog. The plan is free and helps you make money by sending native ads to your subscribers, according to your audience interest.
We work with leading demand partners across the globe and send up to 2 ads every day to the subscribers. We follow CPC model and share the advertising revenue with you.
2. Engage Plan: If ads is not your thing and you want full control over your branding, this plan is for you. Engage plan helps you grow your audience and keep it engaged with the content you create. This plan starts at $75.
3. Enterprise Plan: It is for fast-growing brands, that are ready to level up their push notification game. This plan will help you design and schedule your messages to best address your audience’s needs.
To learn more about any of our plans drop us a mail at email@example.com
Pricing Plans For WooCommerce
Learn about the pricing for E-commerce stores here.
We will soon be launching Facebook Messenger Push Notifications to help you build and engage your audience on Messenger. To learn more drop a line to our support team, and we will be happy to share more about it.
A dedicated support team that assists you across channels – live chat, email, and on-call support. Head to iZooto to start a conversation with our WordPress specialists.
Integrating iZooto with your WordPress account is fairly simple. Here is how you do it: –
1. Login to your WordPress admin account
2. Go to Plugins and then click on the Add New dropdown
3. Search for iZooto and click on Install Now button, it will take a few seconds to install
4. Once installed, you will see the Activate button, click on it (it will automatically fetch the email id you are registered on and your Domain URL and complete the integration.)
5. Go to the installed plugin page and make sure that iZooto is activated
6. You would be able to find iZooto on the left nav bar of your WordPress account, click on it
7. Your Current Status should say Activated
8. If it does not, submit your iZooto ID and you should be good to go
How to get your iZooto ID
- Login in your iZooto account
- Go to the Settings section and click on the dropdown
- Select Integration Instructions
- Under Integrate using iZooto plugin, you will find your iZooto ID for Setup
Integrate with Zapier
With iZooto Zapier integration connect your existing applications and trigger notifications to your subscribers. You can create a zap to automate notifications to broadcast your latest content to your subscribers.
Integrate with WooCommerce
With iZooto WooCommerce integration push notifications to your wooCommerce visitors. Use the iZooto WordPress Plugin, and send personalized notifications to engage and retarget your audience.
P.S. WooCommerce is one of the most relied and free WordPress plugins for developing an online store.
Contributors & Developers
“iZooto – Web Push Notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Integration with http/https sites
Create and push campaign using plugin. Easy Integration
Feature Image as campaign’s icon fix
Removed HTML from title and body from campaign data
Simplified setup and activation, moved features and reports to panel.izooto.com
Compatibility tested with WordPress 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7.3
Added user messages and alerts
Update API changes
API mail update
Missing admin user handling
Service worker fix for random number
Tested up to WordPress 4.9.5
Support for older version of PHP
Improved user onboarding
Added notification auto-generate, preview, edit and push feature from WordPress
In case of WooCommerce integration, push events to iZooto.
Use site title and post title to create the notification from WordPress.
Character limit for notification message increased to 100 characters.
Text, Tooltip and Screenshots updated.
Universal setting to enable site title as notification title, and message as post title, for every notification.
Added support for special characters in notification content.
Migration of Playbooks from 1.0 to 2.0
Izooto integration changes.
Add Scheduled Push Notification
Remove Error Logs
Bug Fixes in Notification.
Stylesheet bug fixes
& Issue Fix