LibraFire PinPoints plugin is a great tool for image mapping functionality with a really easy to use drag and drop ability.
1) You can set default settings for future plugin use.
2) You can add unlimited number of markers on image per post.
3) You can choose the size, color, background caption color, font size, opacity of the caption text (dot).
4) You can choose on which post type the PinPoints control will show up.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->LF PinPoints screen to configure the plugin
- How and where to start?
- Install the plugin.
- Go to settings and check for which post types the control will show.
- Edit existing post or add a new post (PinPoints control will show up after you publish your post)
- Scroll down untill you find PinPoints section in post edit page.
- Upload/choose a background image.
- Add how many markers(dots) you want, and drag’n’drop them somewhere on the image.
- Set the marker(dot) color, size.
- Set the caption background color.
- Save dots.
- Markers are not saving! What am I doing wrong?
Markers (dots) are saved with AJAX so if you accidentally save post itself without saving the dots first (clicking on the button “Save dots” in the PinPoints section) the markers(dots) wont be saved, so remember to save the dots each time you change any propety/setting.
Also, markers (dots) are saved automatically each time you “drop” the marker(dot) after dragging.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LibraFire PinPoints” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version.