This plugin will give you the ability to pull up any (non-Super Admin) user and in one click add that user(with a global role) to all sites in your MU install. Likewise, if you want to remove a user from all sites it is one click as well. CAUTION: WordPress has an optional mechanism when deleting a user from a site that will allow you to assign that users posts to another user. I have ignored this for this release. Please take a DB backups until you are used to this plugin and Multi-Site.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Find “Multi-Site User Replicator 3000” options at the bottom of Network Admin->Edit User
- Will this plugin re-assign the posts of the deleted user? Not Now.
- What will happen if I remove the plugin from the mu-plugins directory? Nothing. The users will still be assigned and the minimal data in the database will remain.
- Can you bulk update a group of users at a time, but not all? Not Now.
- The user has been deleted from some sites and I want to re-add to all. How do I do this? “Remove User From All Sites” and then “Add User to All Sites”
Contributors & Developers
“Multi-Site User Replicator 3000” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- initial release