Postcode Redirect will check a user’s postcode, and based on the value will redirect the user to another website, or display a default message.
This will help you to deliver a more user-friendly experience with your website.
Postcode Redirect can also aid your seo.
Can be used with any five, six, or seven-digit alpha-numeric postcode.
Postcode Redirect compares the first two digits, three digits, or four digits of a user’s input with your postcode lists.
If a match is found the redirect is activated.
If no match is found a default message is displayed or a default URL is activated.
The postcode check is activated when the user presses the enter key or the postcode input box loses focus.
Postcode Redirect can only be used with UK postcodes or similar.
- You Can Redirect To Two URLs.
- Redirect As Many Postcodes As You Need To Each Url.
- Personalize Error And Success Messages.
- Use Shortcode [postcoderedirect] To Display Anywhere.
- Redirect Users Or Customers To More Friendly Local Url If Successful.
- Redirect Users Or Customers To More Friendly Local Url If Unsuccessful.
- Uk Postcodes Only Accepted.
Additional features, exclusive to Premium plan include:
- Redirect unlimited postcodes to unlimited Urls.
Put the shortcode [postcoderedirect] where you want on your webpage including sidebars.
Only put one instance of the shortcode on a webpage although you can use multiple instances across your website.
Be aware of webpage content movement when the Postcode Redirect is used and place the shortcode accordingly.
Installation is simple.
1. Upload The Plugin Files To The
/wp-content/plugins/ Directory, Or Install The Plugin Through The WordPress Plugins Screen Directly.
2. Activate The Plugin Through The “plugins” Screen In WordPress.
3. From The Menu Click Postcode Redirect Settings And Input Your Redirect Url And Postcode List.
4. Insert Postcode Redirect Shortcode On One Of Your Pages.
Put a “dummy” Submit Button that does nothing, where you want on the page. Trust me, it will work.
Will the plugin work on my theme?
Yes, this plugin is compatible with all themes and plugins. You can be sure that it works in the best possible way.
Is it safe to use?
Yes, the plugin does not modify the theme and/or plugin files. This is 100% safe.
I need to apply CSS to the input box.
Simply open plugins/postcode-redirect/css/style.css in your favourite editor. Add your CSS and save.
I need to use Zipcodes?
Simple go-to https://wordpress.org/plugins/zip-codes-redirect/.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Postcode Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
*Major Code Update
*Major Code Update
*Update to CSS
*Jquery enqueued for themes without it
*CSS facility added
*Postcode word document added
*Redirect button removed
*Please wait message added
* Initial Release.