This plugin allows editors to request a promo code and optional email address from users to get access to a document and track its usage.
Features for Editors
- a short code [promo] is provided that will display a form that requests a
promo code and optionally an email address from your users and then takes them to a url.
- a summary of the accesses using this code is displayed to editors by the short code
- editors can clear the logging from the short code
- there is no back end admin page
Short Code Arguments are:
- code= a string that must be entered access the document, required
- document= a url to the document that you want to track, required
- name= the name to display for the document, required
- email= ‘yes’ to request the user’s email
- id= the id on the form tag, useful for CSS, default is ‘promo’
- promolabel= the label for the promo code input field, default is ‘Please enter promo code for name’
- emaillabel= the label for the email input field, default is ‘Please enter your email address’
- liststyle= the style or class for the ul, default is ‘style=”list-style:none”‘
- Use the Plugins, Add New menu in WordPress to install the plugin or upload the
simple-promo-codefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- add the [promo] short code where required
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Promo Code” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Promo Code” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Test for WordPress 3.8 – new wp-admin interface
- First release.
- Update readme