Please note: This plugin is no longer actively supported for new customers.
For the next generation of VaultPress technology, we recommend Jetpack Security. It includes real-time backups, malware scanning, anti-spam comment protection, and a new Web Application Firewall (WAF) for ultimate WordPress site security.
- Visit our plans page and choose the subscription best suited to your needs.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to check-out and pay.
- We will automatically install and configure VaultPress for you.
If you run into any difficulties please contact us
View our full list of FAQs at http://help.vaultpress.com/faq/
How many sites can I protect with VaultPress?
A Jetpack VaultPress subscription is for a single WordPress site.
Contributors & Developers
“Jetpack VaultPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Jetpack VaultPress” has been translated into 10 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Jetpack VaultPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.2.3 – 2023-03-08
- Add a note to README (visible in wordpress.org) that Jetpack VaultPress is deprecated.
- Compatibility: WordPress 6.1 compatibility
- Updated package dependencies.
- Update README references from VaultPress to Jetpack VaultPress