The Wallet Up “Virtual Wallet” has it all: Easily Integrate Zelle, Facebook pay, Cash App, Venmo, PayPal with a generated QR Code anywhere on your Online Web Site. Get started now!
What is Wallet Up?
Wallet UP or Wal’UP is a Trademark of Wallet UP LLC.
As a software, Internet company, it aims to develop products to allow users (mainly churches, charities, small businesses) to have multiple financial services in one. Think of it as a Wallet, where Each Debit/Credit Card is lodged, and used depending on the need or importance.
Stemming from this, we have observed that users are more and more using the Peer-to-Peer payment, such as zelle, cashapp, paypal me, venmo, Messenger etc…
But why carrying many apps when you can have them all at once?
Logos, Brand names and Trademarks
All the logos used to display any of our products are owned by their authors. Such like Facebook, Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, Paypal etc. No Brands Names, Logos or Names (except those exclusively owned or related to Wallet Up LLC) are endorsing in any manner, shape or form our products.
- Accepts one-off donations or funds via Cash App
- Accepts one-off donations or funds via Paypal.me
- Accepts one-off donations or funds via Zelle
- Accepts one-off donations or funds via Venmo
- Accepts one-off donations or funds via Facebook Pay
- WordPress 4.8 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0.15 or greater
- cURL version 5.40 or higher
- An SSL certificate
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of “WalUp” or “Wallet Up”, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click “Add New”.
In the search field type “WalUp” or “Wallet Up” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our wallet plugin and uploading it to your server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
After activation go to Wallet Up settings to set up your accounts profiles. Visit https://walletup.app/wallet-up for a demo.
Find more on www.walletup.app
What do we support?
Now Wallet Up plugin supports Cash App, Venmo, PayPal, Zelle and Facebook Pay.
More are coming soon.
Contributors & Developers
“Wallet Up” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
3.3.0 September 16 2023
- WordPress 6.3.1 compatibility
- Security: Patch Update 2.5.12 for vulnerability in freemius
3.2.9 August 1 2023
- Security: Patch Update 2.5.10 for vulnerability in freemius
3.2.8 July 5 2023
- Security: Patch for vulnerability in freemius
3.2.7 May 5, 2023
- Update: WordPress Latest Compatibility 6.2
3.2.6 March 24, 2023
- Added: Users can now optionally opt in to provide feedback and help improve user experience and functionalities
3.2.5 March 3, 2023
- Fixed: Update plugin in Admin Dashboard failure
3.2.4 March 3, 2023
- Minor tweaks and fixes under the hood to improve your experience
3.2.3 November 10, 2022
- Update: General Terms
3.2.2 November 02, 2022
- Update: WordPress 6.1 compatibility update
3.2.1 October 01, 2022
- Fixed: Assets Display Adjustment
3.2.0 July 02, 2022
- New Feature Added: FaceBook Pay (now Meta Pay)
- Security and Overall improvements
3.1.0 May 07, 2022
- New Feature Added: Zelle
- Security and Overall improvements
3.0.0 Feb 18, 2022
Initial Public Release