You can add the widget using the Widget page under Appearence.
- Beta release made.
- Download the zipped file.
- Extract and upload the contents of the folder to /wp-contents/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugin management page of WordPress admin section and enable the ‘Weather Man’ plugin
- Go to the Widget configuration(under Appearence) and add the Weather Man Widget into any sidebar.
- Alternatively, you can add the [weather-man] tag in any post and the Weather Man Widget will show up there.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Weather Man” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Weather Man” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.