Are you experiencing the problem using WordPress with OPcache? It may occur after Upgrading Core/Plugin/Theme.
This plugin reset all cache after upgrading so that you don’t have to see “Please update!” repeatedly.
- All of this plugin’s feature is included in OPcache Dashboard.
If we detected it is activated, this will be automatically deactivated to avoid conflict.
- Important: To use this plugin, check following.
- PHP 5.5 or later, Did you compile PHP with –enable-opcache option?
- PHP 5.4 or earlier, Did you installed PECL ZendOpcache?
- If not, please see this document and enable/install OPcache.
- Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Daisuke Takahashi(Extend Wings)
- Portions (c) 2010-2012 Web Online.
- Unless otherwise stated, all files in this repo is licensed under GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3. See LICENSE file.
- Upload the
opcachefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP OPcache Patch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Beta Release