WPZOOM Forms is a flexible and intuitive contact form plugin for WordPress that makes it easy to create and customize forms using the Gutenberg editor. With its user-friendly interface and a wide range of customizable options, WPZOOM Forms is perfect for both beginners and advanced users alike.
- Drag-and-drop form builder: Create your forms using the Gutenberg editor with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Responsive design: Your forms will look great on all devices, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Email notifications: Receive email notifications when users submit your forms, and customize the email templates as needed.
- Form validation: Ensure users submit valid data with customizable form validation rules.
- Anti-Spam Protection with Akismet integration
- Spam protection: Built-in reCAPTCHA integration helps protect your forms from spam submissions.
- Pre-built templates: Choose from a variety of pre-designed form templates to get started quickly.
This plugin provides 11 blocks.
- Website Input A text input field for inputting an website URL.
- Checkbox A checkbox input field.
- Select A select dropdown input field.
- Email Input A text input field for inputting an email address.
- Radio A radio input field.
- Submit A submit button input field.
- Name Input A text input field for inputting names of people.
- Label A label which is linked to an input field.
- Phone Input A text input field for inputting a phone number.
- Textarea A textarea input field.
- Text Input A text input field for inputting plain text.
- Install the WPZOOM Forms from the “Plugins > Add New” page in your WordPress Dashboard.
How do I add a form to my page or post?
You can add a form to your page or post using the provided shortcode or by using the WPZOOM Forms block. Detailed instructions can be found in the plugin documentation.
Is there any anti-spam protection?
Yes, if you have the Akismet plugin installed and connected, WPZOOM Forms will include spam protection. You can get an Akismet API key for free if you use it for non-commercial uses.
How do I export form submissions?
To export form submissions, navigate to the Tools > Export page in Dashboard and choose “WPZOOM Submissions”.
Contributors & Developers
“WPZOOM Forms – Contact Form Plugin for Gutenberg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added reCAPTCHA integration
- Added Settings page
- Minor bug fixes
- Added Akismet Anti-Spam integration
- Fix for non-authenticated users not being able to submit the form
- Bug fix with incorrect “Reply to” address
- Minor improvements
- Initial plugin release